| General Rate Information
- Equitable Trust’s Prime Rate is the annual rate of interest that is established from time to time by The Equitable Trust Company, at its discretion, as a point of reference.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages offer a variable interest rate that consists of Equitable Trust’s Prime Rate plus an adjustment factor and varies automatically if and when Equitable Trust’s Prime Rate varies.
- The interest rate for Adjustable Rate Mortgages is compounded monthly, not in advance, and charged monthly. The interest rate for Fixed Rate Mortgages is compounded twice per year, not in advance, and charged at the same frequency as the payment frequency selected.
- Rates are subject to meeting Equitable Trust’s credit granting criteria and are subject to change without notice.
- These posted rates are for reference only and are not guaranteed for any particular transaction. For details on how you can obtain the best rate please contact our office.